- Response from Economic Development Manager, Cal Caminati: "...I'm sorry but I really strongly believe as it relates to Liberty, I know Liberty caused a lot of wounds in that neighborhood. But I will tell you one thing- most of the wounds unfortunately, and I know you don't want to hear this, they were caused by the neighbors." He continues: "...And I'm gonna continue to promote 'em. I am going to continue to promote PURDS. It is the way to go- if the neighbors don't agree with me I'm sorry- that's my role, I see my role, I have a mandate from council, I have a mandate from the Mayor and we're gonna follow through on it!" ........Cal Caminati lives in Solon.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Economic Development vs Residents
At a Planning Commission meeting on March 9, 2006: Former Planning Commission member asks the question, "Why do we keep suggesting PURDS (Planned Unit Residential Development) when it keeps causing fights?"
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (76)
- ► 2010 (82)
- ► 2009 (86)
- ► 2008 (92)
- Vanishing Greenspace
- Tax Abatements?
- Economic Development vs Residents
- Local Paper Does Not Reflect Reality
- An Atrocity Compliments Of City Hall
- Before the destruction: Anderson and Green Road in...
- Euclid Creek at Anderson and Green as it is today....
- Local paper states: "S.E. officials planting seeds...
- Debris dumping into the Euclid Creek.Click on phot...
- Along the bank of the Euclid Creek at Anderson and...
- City Spends $1.8 million
- Cedar Center- City Spends $17 million
- Engineering Contract
- Ordinance #59-06 and Ordinance #84-06
- Legal Advertising Expense
- Campaign Finance Report
- South Euclid Legal Fees
- Local landlord wins lottery!
- COMMENTS WELCOME
- ▼ March (21)