SOUTH EUCLID OVERSIGHT is in possession of the Building Department inspection reports for each of the Greenvale 9 homes, inclusive of interior and exterior, for the 4 years prior to demolition.
Under NO circumstances were those homes in disrepair, dilapidated, falling down, or blighted. There is NO viable reason they required being torn down.
All photographs in the following posts were taken shortly before the homes were destroyed.
- Local landlord wins lottery! March 2007
- City Spends $1.8 million March 2007
- City Funded Real Estate Venture April 2007
- No Plans For Greenvale April 2007
- Greenvale Houses- Before & After July 2007
- Greenvale Dangers July 2007
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words December 2007
- A Shameful Saga January 2008
- Ordinance 81-06 January 2008
- No "Comments Or Questions" November 2008